.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

the daily spew

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I think I'll stick to driving

I used to fly quite a bit and enjoyed it for the most part. I didn't even mind changing planes in busy airports like Atlanta, Charlotte or Chicago's O'Hare. I could even deal with the sometimes surly and ill-tempered flight attendants. Why? Because there is nothing like busting through a layer of clouds into a clear and sunny sky. There is nothing like the view of the land from thirty thousand feet.

I stopped flying a few months before 9/11. The family was finally together after I took a job back in Michigan. When there is no need to travel large distances in a short time you don't need to fly. After reading this I don't think I'll fly ever again.

It is my deepest hope that this shit rotten theiving, lying stealing government that we have goes to straight to hell. Republicans, Democrats, bureaucrats, lobbyists, reporters and the rest of the camp followers. Lining them up against the wall and shooting them all is too good for them.

Hearing their screams from the deepest pit of Hell is music to my ears.

Until then, I'll drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home